Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Did you know?

I couldn't believe this when I heard it. I had to read the article about three or four times just to be sure what I was reading was real. I'm still flabbergasted.

Get this: Johnny Depp owns a publishing imprint.


I KNOW!

The imprint is called Infinitum Nihil (meaning "nothing is forever") and is a part of HarperCollins. They will be releasing their first book on Tuesday: House of Earth by legendary folk singer/song writer Woody Guthrie, about a family struggling during the Dust Bowl, was discovered by historian Douglas Brinkley in 2011. Depp calls it "a lost treasure of 20th-century American literature." The imprint plans on publishing two to three books a year, including an upcoming biography of Bob Dylan by Douglas Brinkley in 2015.

I don't know about you, but I am really excited by this revelation. I mean, Johnny Depp and books???


I'm not good at math, but I'm sure anyone would agree JOHNNY DEPP + BOOKS = EPIC HOTNESS!


You can find the link to the article here: Woody Guthrie's lost novel is first for Depp's imprint

Have a great night everyone! Sweet Depp dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment